Building and Implementing Your Plan
Generally, we've found the following process leads to long-term success:
1. Introductory Meeting – This is an opportunity for you to share your goals and expectations and ask questions. We'll also share details of the process, our fiduciary responsibility, and costs. At the end of this meeting, you'll have the opportunity to either set up the next meeting or think about whether or not you'd like to continue working with us.
2. Planning Meeting – In this meeting, we'll dive deep into your financial situation and goals so that we fully understand where you are financially and where you want to go in the short term and the long term. When this meeting is complete, we'll build your plan.
3. Plan Presentation – We'll present the completed financial plan to you along with recommendations on how to achieve your goals.
4. Plan Implementation – We'll review each recommendation in detail so you completely understand all aspects and costs of any products.
5. Monitoring – Once we move past the initial process, it's important that we meet at least once per year to make sure everything stays on track.